- You must be a minimum of 21 years of age to purchase handguns, pistols, revolvers and/or stripped lowers.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to purchase long guns (rifles and shotguns)
- You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition
- No special license is required to obtain a firearm in the State of Nevada.
- If you reside in another state and are purchasing a firearm online with us, please review your state and county’s individual laws for correct firearm compliance.
- Visit NRA-ILA website page regarding each individual state’s gun legislature to understand the state laws which pertain to you.
- Spear Weapons + Gear will apply a 50% restocking fees for any returns resulting in purchases made to non-compliant states, restricted counties/townships/districts or persons.
Always! All firearm purchases require a federally mandated background check to be completed by the FFL Dealer at the time the firearm is collected.
A $25 Background Check fee will be applied to your total purchase. Your background check fee may be waived if you currently hold a valid Nevada CCW Permit.
Background Check fees apply to new sales and all firearm transfers. If any items are left in store, not sent back, or are asked to be held for an appeal period, storage fees will apply.
Any denied Background Checks will not be refunded the initial transfer fee ($25). In addition, the purchase will be sent back to the Seller at the Buyer’s expense and an Outbound Transfer Fee ($50) will be applied. Note: For additional information concerning a denied background check, please visit NV.gov regarding reasons of your denial or request for appeal.
We request you collect your firearm purchases/transfers within 72 hours of a passed background check or notification of your purchase arrival. Items left longer than 30 days will incur fees as listed below to cover storage and security. Items left over 90 days will be forfeited to Spear Weapons + Gear to cover storage and administrative fees with no compensation due the buyer.
- Standard firearms $50.00 monthly
- Oversized items or cases $100.00 weekly
A document containing the name, residence address, date of birth, and photograph of the holder and which was made or issued by or under the authority of the United States Government, a State, political subdivision of a State, a foreign government, political subdivision of a foreign government, an international governmental or an international quasi- governmental organization which, when completed with information concerning a particular individual, is of a type intended or commonly accepted for the purpose of identification of individuals.
Valid Real ID driver’s license
Valid, unexpired United States Passport or United States Passport Card Valid Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Firearms and firearm parts are dangerous weapons and are sold by us with the specific understanding that we are not
responsible in any manner whatever for their safe handling or resale under any laws or regulations. Spear, LLC shall not
be responsible in any manner for malfunctioning of the firearm (or other product), for physical injury, or for property
damage. It is the users’ responsibility to understand their firearm enough to ensure its safe operation.
The limitations of liability include:
1. Intentional or negligent discharge
2. Improper or careless handling
3. Unauthorized modifications
4. Defective, improper, reloaded, or non-standard ammunition
6. Neglect or abuse
7. Other influences beyond our direct or immediate control
This limitation applies regardless of whether another liability is asserted on the basis of contract, negligence, or strict
liability (including failure to warn). Under no circumstances shall Spear, LL be liable, whether in contract, negligence, or
strict liability, for incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of property, commercial loss, and loss of earnings or
ALL ATF, FEDERAL AND STATE RULES APPLY
Absolutely NO RETURNS of firearms, ammunition, optics, flashlights, lasers, knives, barrels, barreled
receivers, tools, bows, and arrows. No exceptions.
1. All products are new and covered under the Manufacturer’s warranty. Product defects must be handled by
contacting the manufacturer directly.
2. No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Spear Weapons + Gear on any items not categorized
under the above stated NO RETURN items. Please contact us via email or phone in order to confirm the eligibility
of your return.
• All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
• A 25% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items. All returns must be new and in the original
• All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
• Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
• Firearm deposits are non-refundable.
• Fully paid merchandise must be picked up within 90 days of purchase; Fully paid merchandise must be
collected within 90 days of purchase. Items uncollected after that timeframe, will be forfeited to Spear
Weapons + Gear.